kiln (verb, noun):
- suggests a manufacturing process (like metallurgy or pottery firing);
- implies the making and building of a product or the kiln itself;
- connotes COMMUNITY
(Independent artisans use and fund community-owned kilns to finish their work)
Tech is a broad term and tech products are ubiquitous. At TechKln, technology is seen as a toolkit
to enable you to go about your life efficiently and help you do your best work.
This community focuses on the intersection between tech and these circles.
Below is the start of a growing catalog of resources:
- - Global toolkit - A live list of technological tools cutting across several disciplines
- - DIY (Do it yourself) your web presence - An ongoing tutorial to have yourself a website and blog for FREE!
- - Scheduling your life as a Freelancer
- - How to work on your first project
- - Yours
In the community, we like to believe that we have your back.
Join us: Whatsapp , Slack and/or Signal .
DMs are open on Twitter, Messenger, and Instagram.
It always helps to engage
Synergy of diverse minds
Participation is encouraged
Embracing life-long learning
We've received your name and email 🎉. You'll receive the next publication.
Sorry! Something went wrong. Please check and try again